Jan 4, 2009 10:59am
Re: Can we stick to the music, please?... no
Anyone notice how all the so called enlightened and progressive causes link back to oppression and tyranny?
For instance, I am checking out the online anti-israel protests and besides the fact that I can't seem to find any of them protesting militants launching rockets into populated areas and killing innocent people, I come across these folks:http://adalahny.org/index.php/endorsing-organizations
3 mouse clicks later and I wind up here:http://www.socialistaction.org/
Tell me what the fuck jihad and socialism have in common... oh wait, I did a 3 songs and videos about it and I'm the hating asshole. Go figure, logic is dead.
Jeez... someone flush us all the way down, this paddling next to the tidy bowl man's boat is getting old.
Is that non-dead enough for you?
Or how about this?
White power groups are retarded. Claiming to be christian (jesus=Jew) and basing all their mythology on passages from a religion evolved from juadaism is absurd. Even more absurd is they embrace the jihadist movement because it is also antisemitic. Irony? Their 'religion' and culture is more routed in judaism than islam, hello?
So once again, anti-semitism or more accurately anti-israel existencism (AKA zionism) seems to be the missing link. If only I could figure out why jews themselves are mostly democrats I could figure this thing out... but from what I can ascertain, all the people who have not will join together regardless of their clashing beliefs in order to undermine the system of the haves (this still doesn't explain the progressive jews, anyone get this?). Once the have nots get the power, or money, or wives or whatever they are after, they become the haves and become the target of the have nots that they stole from and on it goes swirling clockwise (biased racist northern hemisphere hatespeech) down the toilet.
As for tolerance, it seems that those who claim to stand for diversity and tolerance only tolerate their own views and have changed diversity to mean anti-mainstream and nothing to do with equal voices, rights, etc. They put their quest for special priviledges ahead of others (who already gained their rights by fighting or working for them). They think hatecrime legislation and censorship is progressive? Making one side's view (no matter how ugly) ok and others not ok? Yet in the same breath defending a foreign religion's message of murder and oppression of the very things they are saying. Think about it, do socialists really think they would thrive under the caliphate? Would Sean Penn's Milk be a hit in Iran? No it would get him executed and any artsy fartsy tree huggig "free thinker" would be hung by the neck until dead. Irony abounds in a free country, especially when the rights given to you by a piece of paper is burning in your own hands, think about that!
I wish Darwin was as influential as Marx and we could evolve past this.
Now back to your regularly scheduled pogrom.
Jan 4, 2009 8:57pm
Re: Can we stick to the music, please?... no
uhhh no one was killed? Are you an anti-semite revisionist or something?
2001 - Dolfinarium and Sbarro
* Jan 1st - explosive car in Netanya, 35 Israelis wounded.
* Mar 1st - an explosive in a bag was blown by a taxi passenger (shooting at the bag), near Mei Ami junction in northern Israel. this was after the taxi was stopped at a roadblock. one civilian killed, 10 wounded.
* Mar 4th - a suicide bomber, carrying a bag with explosives, explodes on a main street in Netanya. 3 killed, 53 wounded.
* Mar 27th - a suicide bomber, carrying a bag with explosives, explodes near a bus in "French Hill" junct. in northern Jerusalem. terrorist was the only killed, 21 civilians wounded.
* Mar 28th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive under his armpit, attacks a gas station in the entrance to Neve Yamin settlement. two civilians killed, four wounded.
* Apr 22nd - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body, explodes near a bus in Tshernikhovski st, Kfar Saba. one civilian killed, 45 wounded.
* May 18th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body, explodes in the entrance to a shopping mall in Netanya. 5 killed, 86 wounded.
* Jun 1st - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body, explodes in the entrance to Dolfinarium night club in Tel Aviv. 22 civilians killed, 20 Israelis and 2 tourists. 83 wounded. all the of the killed and most of the wounded are teenagers between the ages 14-19.
The terror attack occurred when Israel was during a proclaimed unilateral ceasefire. Israeli gov't decides not to respond, following a public statement by Arafat, declaring a Palestinian ceasefire. the gov't decision was followed by two-days riots in Tel Aviv and Jaffa against Arab civilians. riots finally quelled by large police forces. damage to Arab property and several Israeli Jews and Arabs wounded.
* Jun 22nd - explosive car blows up near an IDF patrol in Elley Sinai settlement. two soldiers killed.
* Aug 9th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive bag, attacks in Sbarro restaurant in junct. of King George and Jafa st. in Jerusalem center. 15 civilians killed, 110 wounded.
* Sep 9th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive bag, attacks train station in Naharia. 3 killed (two soldiers, one civilian), 46 wounded.
* Dec 1st - two suicide bombers, carrying explosives on their bodies, explode in Ben Yehuda st in Jerusalem center. an explosive car blows up minutes after the suicide bombers. 11 civilians killed, 170 wounded.
* Dec 2nd - a suicide bomber, wearing an explosive belt, explodes in Yad Lebanim st. in Haifa. 15 killed, 35 wounded.
2002 - Moment cafe, Park hotel and Matza restaurant
* Mar 9th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body, attacks Moment cafe in Gaza st. a busy night life scene in Jerusalem. 11 civilians killed, 58 wounded. The cafe was completely destroyed.
* Mar 27th - Passover. a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body, attacks dining hall of Park hotel in Netanya in the midst of Passover ceremony. 28 civilians killed, 144 wounded. This attack, coupled with a Tanzim attack in Jerusalem center earlier the same day and another attack a day before, triggered operation defensive shield in which IDF attacked terrorist nests in Jenin, Nablus and Ramallah.
* Mar 31st - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body, attacks Matza restaurant in Neve Shaanan district in Haifa. 15 killed, 31 wounded. The restaurant was popular among Jewish and Arab population in Haifa.
* May 7th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body and another in a bag, attacks a billiard club in Rishon Letzion. 16 killed, 51 wounded.
* Jun 18th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive in a bag, explodes inside a bus in Dov Yossef st. in Gilo neighborhood in Jerusalem. 19 killed, 50 wounded.
* Aug 4th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body, explodes inside a bus in mount Meiron in northern Israel. 9 killed, 48 wounded.
* Sep 19th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on a backpack, explodes in bus no.4 in Alenby st. in Tel Aviv. 6 killed, 66 wounded.
* Oct 10th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body, attacks a bus station near Coca-Cola junct. in Ramat Gan. woman killed, 20 injured.
* Oct 27th - a suicide bomber was shot and killed at the entrance to Ariel settlement. However, he managed to detonate his charge, killing 3 and injuring 17.
* Nov 21st - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body, explodes inside bus no.20 in Mexico st. in Jerusalem. 11 killed, 50 injured.
2003 - Mike's place, Hillel cafe, Jerusalem busses
* Mar 5th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body, explodes inside bus no.37 in Moria ave in Haifa. 15 killed, 42 injured.
* Apr 15th - a terrorist attacks Karnie checkpoint in WB, throwing granades in shooting. 2 killed, 3 wounded.
* Apr 30th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body, attacks Mike's place, a popular pub in Tel Aviv's seaside promenade. Another terrorist throws his charge nearby. 3 killed, 62 injured.
* May 17th - a suicide bomber, dressed as a religious Jew, carrying an explosive on his body, explodes in Gross sq., Hebron. two civilians killed.
* May 18th - a suicide bomber, probably dressed as a religious Jew, carrying an explosive on his body, explodes inside a bus in French Hill junct. in Jerusalem. 7 killed, 20 wounded.
* Jun 11th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body, explodes inside bus no.14 in Jaffa st. in Jerusalem center. 17 killed, 104 injured.
* Aug 12th - a suicide bomber explodes in bus station near entrance to Ariel. two killed, two injured.
* Aug 19th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on his body, explodes inside a bus in Shmuel Hanavie st. in Jerusalem. 23 killed, 115 injured.
* Sep 9th - a suicide bomber explodes inside a bus station near Tzriffin army base. 9 soldiers killed, 10 wounded.
* Sep 9th - on the same day, a suicide bomber attacks Hillel cafe in Emeq Refaim st in Jerusalem. 7 civilians killed, 70 wounded.
2004 - Ashdod seaport
* Jan 13th - a woman suicide bomber, carrying an explosive on her body, explodes in industrial zone near Erez checkpoint. 4 killed (3 soldiers and one security guard), 5 wounded.
* Jan 29th - a suicide bomber, carrying an explosive in a bag, explodes inside bus no.19 in Gaza st in Jerusalem, 200 yards from PM residence. 11 killed, 44 wounded.
* Mar 14th - two suicide bombers attack in Ashdod seaport. One exploded a bomb belt inside the harbor, the other exploded a bag at the entrance. 10 killed, 12 injured. This attack is viewed by Israeli gov’t as an escalation in the terrorist attacks. The target is a strategic facility an national symbol. Intelligence community estimates that Hamas plans to renew and intensify terror attacks. gov’t approves Yassin’s assassination.
Ok so now compare surgical strikes costing lots of money to avoid collateral damage with someone walking into a restaurant with a breifcase and blowing up themselves along with innocent women and children.
I'd love to hear this one. Oh wait, you will just argue anything I say for the hell of it and you have once again lead me into a circle of madness, time to jump out now. You can finish this one legged race yourself.
Death to israel, death to usa, oops I mean stop the oppression and we want peace... that's a crock of bullshit if I ever heard one. Freedom fighters are so righteous they hide their faces behind ski masks... hahaha.
Good night gracie